The up comming week in class, (April 26-30) my students will be making windsocks of different types and sufistication, depending on the skill level. The following week is the week before mothers day my students will make mothers day cards using collage material.
Art that I'm doing personal I want to do more narritive art about cycling and my experiances from racing and really good rides.
Hey this is the first time I have commented on this blog in 5 years that how long it has been since I have used this page and it is still here. Far out, That just goes to show you that if you put information on the Read/write/web it always out there. so be carful
The up comming week in class, (April 26-30) my students will be making windsocks of different types and sufistication, depending on the skill level. The following week is the week before mothers day my students will make mothers day cards using collage material.
ReplyDeleteArt that I'm doing personal I want to do more narritive art about cycling and my experiances from racing and really good rides.
Hey this is the first time I have commented on this blog in 5 years that how long it has been since I have used this page and it is still here. Far out, That just goes to show you that if you put information on the Read/write/web it always out there. so be carful
ReplyDelete